II Corinthians 12:9


   Hey everyone :-)  Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.  I have been busy with school, and other stuff, but I have an idea for a new study, I think it will be good :-)   Here is a post I wrote a little while ago :-)

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
   -II Corinthians 12:9    

     Jesus said, "For my strength is made perfect in weakness."  And Paul replies with, "Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest on me."  What is being said here is this; when we are weak, hurt, at the very lowest, that is when Jesus strength is made perfect.  When you’re down, because someone has betrayed you, or maybe you lost someone, and you fall, you are hurt and just want to give up, that’s when Jesus's strength will be shown, and He will turn your weakness into strength, God uses the weak to do His work.  God has a plan, nothing happens without God allowing it too, even if it feels bad, and seems awful, if you allow God to, He will give you strength.  I have had things happen in my life that aren't great, and I don't like what happened, but I am glad it did, because Gods strength was made perfect in my weakness, and I was brought closer to God.  I pray that we could all learn to give our problems to God, so that His strength could be made perfect in our weakness, so that we could all be closer to God.

   - "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man:  But God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able;  but with he temptation also make a way so escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
   I Corinthians 10:13

-Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)