Run for Life Color Run! :-)

  Hey everyone!
Last Saturday I had the great pleasure to run in "Run for life" color run, supporting the New beginings preagnency crises center. The center helps girls who get pregnate unecspectadly, they have saved many babys:-)  The fun run was a fundraiser to raise money for the center, we had over 400 people running! It was so amazing to see all these people running to support such an amazing cause!

Here are pictures from the Run:-)

Me before the race with som friends from church :-)
My little sister with her friends
Some of the people wore tutus :-) lol
Me and my one of my best friends :-)
The race is about to start! everyone is excited! (well almost everyone, my brother wasn't too sure about it though:-) )
Getting ready to start


funny faces... :-)
with a girl from church
And we're off!
"Go Philip!"
these two have already gone through the firt color station,
Yay! I finished! I was so sore!
Covered in chalk!:-)
He did it!
they got a little color... :-)
He was so tired :-)
Way to go girls!
the whole left side of my head was purple...
Everyone is happy, tired, and covered in chalk
Me, my not so little, little brother, my little sister.  And our best friend, we grew up together
so many people covered in chalk
the race is done, we were all waiting to throw our color packets in the air
3... 2... 1.. COLOR!!!!1
It was like a huge cloud of color, you couldn't see anything, and it was really hard to breath
running out of the chalk cloud, everyone was choking on all the chalk:-) lol
Chalk in the eyes!:-)
These three girls are the best of friends, practically inseparable:-)
I jumped in on there picture:-)
Very purple... Starting to look like the blueberry girl off Willy Wonka... lol:-)
Woohoo!!!! We did it!!:-)
Purple and yellow hair :-)
walking to the van so we can go home:-)
Victory Lunch!!! McDonald's in Walmart, :-) A couple people were staring at us, can't imagine why.... :-)

It was fun to do this post:-) I hope you enjoyed this post:-)

-Anna

Comments

  1. Hi Anna,
    Why did everyone spray chalk on themselves?

    Also, hope you check out my blog. I changed the background and added some pages!!! creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    Leave me a comment and tell me if you like the changes or not. :)
    Love in the Lord,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't cover ourselves in chalk, there are people at diferent parts of the race that sprayed us with chalk, it is just a fun way to have a race I guess, I am not sure there is really a reason for covering your self in chalk besides it just being fun:)
    thank you for comenting, hope I answered your question:)
    Love in Christ,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering my question. :) That helped.
    I hope you have an enjoyable trip to Florida!!! How long are you staying in Florida?
    Warmly yours and eternally His,
    Ashley
    ps. Thanks for dropping me a note on my contact me page on my blog!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)