My mission Letter

Dear Friends and Family,

I have been given the opportunity to
 go on a mission trip to Kenya, Africa 
with the Royal Servants!  I will be reporting
 to the training camp in Pardeeville, WI, on 
June 20th  and heading out with my team 
for Kenya, Africa around the beginning of July.

Our team will be involved in orphanage visitation,
 ministry to the homeless “street families,” medical ministry, and doing door-to-door ministry in Korogocho.  We will be working in at least five schools in the Lucky Summer and Baba Dogo areas.

I have been praying about going on a mission trip for almost a year now.  I believe this is the LORD’s leading.  My prayer now is that God will use me in a great way, and that He will provide everything I need to go to Kenya this year.    

The most important thing I need right now is your prayers for me.  Secondly, I need Financial Support.  I need to raise $4,875.  This will cover my plane ticket from the training Camp to Kenya, and back, and all food and supplies overseas. I am currently working to raise as much money as I can on my own. But I can’t do it without your help. 
Please pray about supporting me as I take this leap of faith.  Please keep me in your prayers!!

Thank you,

Love,
     Anna


Hey Everyone!
I finished my Prayer letter today! Yay! 
Please read it, I Consider supporting me if you feel it's Gods will.  
To give money online, just go to reignministries.org/sponsor-rs . Just click the pull down bar on the 'Add Designation' and find my name; it will be under:  Robinson, Anna (P008908).   
If you would like to mail money in, just contact me, and I will send you a sponsorship card.  
*All gifts are tax deductible.*

Contact me via email at: happygirl2298@gmail.com.  

Drop me a comment in the box below!  I could use all the encouragement I can get!  And I love to here from y'all!

Matthew 28:19
  "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
           baptizing them in the name of the Father,
                     and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost."

Your sister in Christ,

~Anna




Comments

  1. Hi Anna! I just wanted to say I am totally praying for you. That's a great opportunity, can't wait to see what God has in store for you:) XO -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you, Anna. A mutual friend just told me about this! I hope you get your funding.

    Prayers,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Anna! I've been praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)