Mission Update!!


Wow!! it's been like, forever! since I've posted on here!!
      Terribly sorry dearies!  please know that it's not that I don't love writing for all of you, My life has just been slightly on the crazy side lately!  lol.
  So my brother came back home for a week in May, that was great getting to see him!  we didn't do much while he was here, just relaxed.  We did go bowling one time though!  lets just say... you don't want me on your bowling team! :p  I am not the greatest lol.
    Now on to my Mission trip update!...

  I leave this Saturday from the Air port to fly out to Wisconsin.  In Wisconsin I will be training with the other people going on the trip.  We will be working on being a team, and on our skill groups and stuff.  I'm not totally sure how it all works, but I will let you know what we did there when I get home.
  After a week or so we will Fly out to Kenya!! whoop whoop!! SO!! excited!!  I will not lie, I am nervous, but I am trying to focus on being excited, or else I might get TOO nervous, (and we don't want that lol)  In Kenya we will be doing work with the street family's, and working in the schools, and also some medical ministry! lots of stuff, I will write down what I do, so I can tell y'all when I get home :)  I fly home on the 29th of July!  I can't wait to get home and tell you all what happened!
God is going to do great things on this trip! I just know it :)
PLEASE! please please, keep me in your prayers :)  every prayer for me is greatly appreciated!

I am THRILLED! to let you know that I am FULLY funded for my trip! :D  I had almost 5000 dollars to raise, and God did it all! I couldn't have done it on my own.  I feel so blessed already just by seeing how God is working, even before I've left! I can't wait to see what He does next!

God is SO good!

Write ya soon! :)

Your traveling friend....

-Anna

Comments

  1. Wow. You'll have fun. I will pray for you.
    I will miss you.

    ~The Mad Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you "Watson". I will miss you too! and our talks. but when I get home we'll have some interesting stuff to talk about :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I think I will miss you more. It's my pleasure, as always, to comment on your blog. I really hope we will have alot to talk about, and not like some other times, which were like, "yeah, I don't know what to say next..." you know what I'm talking about? hehehe.
      See you soon!
      The excited happy scientist

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you! Prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait till you post about your trip.

    ~Created in His Image

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)