Exodus 2:23-25

 - And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died:  and the children of Israel sighed by reason of bondage, and they cried, and their cry came unto God by reason of the bondage.
 - And God heard their groaning, and God remembered His covenant with Isaac, and with Jacob.
 - And God looked upon the children of Israel and God had respect unto them.
     - Exodus 2:23-25

      These verses are a real encouragement to me.  It has reminded me, that God is near, and a very present help in trouble!  I have to admit, I get discouraged, and scared, I get afraid that God can't hear me, I sometimes feel like, maybe I've don't something, and now God will never here me again.  Then I read these verses.  The Israelites lifted up their voices, they cried for Gods help, and you know what it says next? It says that, "God remembered His covenant with Isaac, and with Jacob. And God looked upon the children of Isral, and God had respect unto them."  God has made a covenent with His children, and He will not forget His children.  If you are a saved, born again christian, then you are a child of God.  You belong to God, and whenever we are in a bind, were all four walls seem to be caving in around us, remember, God is there, beside you, with and open ear, just waiting for you to call on His name.
 
-Anna

Comments

  1. Hey Anna,
    I answered your question about the family on my blog. Thanks for praying!!
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your blog, Anna!! Keep up the good work :)

    -Cheyanne
    http://sweetmodestea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)