Welcome to my Blog! :-)

     Hello! I am Anna. I love to read the Bible, and I love to write (though I must warn you, my spelling and grammar is sad), and I love to write about what I read in the Bible! I have never done anything like this Blog before, it is a huge leap of faith for me, so please bear with me while I get the hang of this.
   Let me tell you a little something about myself.  I am a teenage girl growing up in a small town in Arkansas. I love to play volleyball at church with my friends. I go to an Independent Baptist Church. My church (and I) believe that the King James Bible is the one true Bible, we believe in no alcohol, no drugs, no homosexuality, and a godly courtship between one man and one woman before marriage, and purity until marriage. I don't meant to offend anyone, but I want everyone to know where I stand. I love to play the piano, hymns are my favorite pieces to play. Music is SO important to me.  I believe music controls the way you think, feel, and act, and I believe if you listen to carnal, ungodly music, then your heart will, more than likely, not be focused on God (I speak from experience).  I come from a family of eight children, I have four brothers, one sister, and two half brothers. My family is my everything.  That would be the end of my introduction. I pray y'all will enjoy my posts, and I hope God will use me to bless you.
Please subscribe to my Blog if you like it, and comment as much as you want, I would love to hear your thoughts.
-Anna

Comments

  1. So exciting that you have a blog, Anna! It was such a pleasure to meet you last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so far, Anna! You're going to be a great testimony to other girls! I love that picture of you too :)

    -sweetmodestea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Cheyanne!:) that means a lot to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna,
    So happy for you that you got a blog!! I hope you check mine out and sign up to follow it by email.
    Hope you write me soon!!!
    In Jesus' love,
    Ashley
    Here's my blog:
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice to here that you have read my blog! I was starting to wonder if many people have even seen my blog:) have we met before?
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)