Proverbs 31 study, part 7

Vs.28.  Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and her praiseth her.
Vs.29.  Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excelest them all.
Vs.30.  Favor is deceitful, beauty is vain, but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
Vs.31.  Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her works praise her in the gates.
   Proverbs 31:28-31

I love vs.28, "her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, he praiseth her."  I hope and pray, that one day if I ever marry, that my children will rise up and call me blessed, and that my husband would praise me.  I wonder if the virtuous woman was a real person. It says in verse 29 that "Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all."  What if the proverbs 31 lady was a real person, how amazing would it be to meet her! I could probably sit and listen to her words of wisdom all day!:)   I need to read this verse every day, as a constant reminder, that even in a world that thinks beauty is the most important thing, in Gods eyes a virtuous woman is still the more important than outward beauty. Even though this world seems to have forgotten where true beauty lies, may we young christian ladies never forget!:)  Vs. 31. "Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her own works praise her in the gates."  What this verse is saying, is that her actions speak for themselves, she doesn't need to tell people about how good she is, everyone can see for themselves, and if you are a true virtuous woman, than everyone who knows you will know.

   Well, I guess this concludes my study on the Proverbs 31 lady.  I hope all my readers have enjoyed reading my study.  I pray that I have encouraged many young Lady's to strove to be a virtuous lady:)
-Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)