Proverbs 31 study, Part 2

Vs.14.  She is like the merchants ship; she bringeth food from afar.
Vs.15.  She riseth while it is yet night and giveth meat to her household, even a portion to her maidens.
Vs.16.  She considereth a field and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
 Proverbs 31:14-16

  I read here, that she only gets the best for her family, even if she has to go far off to find it. And she is a cook, she rises early to probably prepare food for the men before they leave for work for the day. And she takes care of her servants.  I also notice that she is wise with her money. she doesn't just go around buying anything that she likes, she "considereth a field and buyeth it."  She thinks out a purchase, and weighs her options, so that she gets the best deal.  and... one of my least favorite, she is a gardener. I guess I have always disliked gardening, I have always hated bugs, and there tend to be bugs in a garden:) but I guess God intended us to eat the fruit of this land, otherwise He wouldn't of provided it.  I will keep praying, always praying, that God would help me be a Proverbs 31 lady.

-Anna

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)