Proverbs 31 study, Part 6

Vs.25.  Strength and honor are in her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come,
Vs.26.  She openeth her mouth with wisdom, and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
Vs.27.  She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
   Proverbs 31:25-27

"Strength and honor are in her clothing."  I think think this may be figurative speaking, I believe what is being said here, is that she is strong, confident, and she has honor, she does not do things to shame herself, such as wearing low cut shirts that show off herself, or tight, short skirts that shape her figure.  God wants us women to dress like a lady.     .  In verse 26 I read that "She openeth her mouth with wisdom,  and in her tongue is the law of kindness."  I pray to God to please help me in this area of my life, I want to be good big sister, and be wise in my charge over my little siblings, and kind in my words.  Finally I see in verse 27 what I have seen in the verses almost every day in my reading. She. Is. NOT. idle! she worketh diligently to "look to the ways of her household."

-Anna,
   -"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." -Proverbs 17:22-
   I thought I would add this verse, I love it so much!  it's a good reminder for everyone, to always keep a smile on your face, and don't dwell on the bad things in your life, who knows, maybe your smile could make someones day:)

Comments

  1. Hi Anna,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. It always makes my day when someone comments!! I hope you will be surprised!
    Love Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)