Psalm 107:1-2

vs.1. O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever.
vs.2. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy
 Psalm 107:1-2

     This verse couldn't be more true! "give thanks to the LORD for He is good, for His mercy endureth forever."  God is SO amazingly good!  and He has done so much for me in my life! vs.2. says, "let the redeemed of the LORD say so"  I am a redeemed child of God, and I want to say how thankful I am!
     First and foremost I thank Jesus for dying on the cross so that I could be saved.  I want to thank God & my founding fathers for this Amazing Country! I just Love my Country so much!  I also want to thank my Dad, Mom, and Brother, for all three serving our Country, in the United States Marine Corps.  And I would like to say "Happy Birthday!" to the United States Marine Corps 239th Birthday! and happy Birthday to all those who have served in the Marine Corps!
I thank God for my totally awesome, incredible, amazing family!!  I don't think I could have a greater family.  I also want to thank God for my two Best friends, Liz and Besther, and for sending me a new friend, Ashley, she is a Huge blessing in my life! (check out her blog here)  
I could go on and on about what I am thankful for, but I have to do my school, so I will leave you with a chorus from one of my favourite songs.


What are you thankful for? "Let the redeemed of the LORD say so" if you are a redeemed child of God, then tell someone what you are thankful for, and thank God!

Your sister in Christ,
Anna

"I have been Blessed, 
God is so good to me,
precious are His thought of you, and me,
 no way I could name them, there's not enough time, 
so I'll just thank Him for being, so kind,
 God has been good, so good, 
I have been blessed"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)