Psalm 100:4

   Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise:  be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.
 Psalm 100:4

     I was on facebook, just scrolling through all the different posts, when I noticed this post my Granny had made. She had posted Psalm 100:4.  Seeing this verse was a reminder for me that I have to be thankful at all times, for everything, all the good things, and the not so good things.  I had been pretty bummed most of today, I was upset that my three older brothers and sister in law wouldn't be able to be at our house for Thanksgiving Dinner, Then I read this verse, and I realized that I need to thank God for the family I do have home for Thanksgiving, and be Thankful for everything.  So I wanted to post some things I am especially thankful for:

~I am Thankful that My oldest brother has a wonderful wife and a beautiful baby girl.
~I am Thankful that my next oldest brother is able to serve our Country, and that he is safe, and that he wasn't deployed to Japan with most of his class.
~I am Thankful that my next oldest brother is going to a great Christian College, and has great friends that he will be able to spend Thanksgiving with.
~I am Thankful for my amazing mom and dad that are both working hard to make this an amazing Thanksgiving.
~I am Thankful for my great little brother and sister, they are my best friends at home, and I don't know what I would do without them.

 I really needed to make this post, to remind me of what I am thankful for:-)  sometimes, you get so busy, that you just need to remind yourself of what you are Thankful for:-)

  I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving, and please take time to remind yourself of what you are Thankful for, it will really make your day:-)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
-Anna



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)