Psalm 118:24


This is the day which the LORD hath made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

  And what a wonderful day it is in the Arkansas Ozarks!
Blue sky's, sun is shining, 50deg, with wind at 16 miles per hour. Yes, today is great!
I am so EXCITED about Thanksgiving!  The Holiday season is my favorite time of the year!  it's just something in the air I guess (I know that sounds kinda cheesy, but hey, it's true!).  The excitement of seeing your family after them being gone all Summer, the fun of shopping for a gift that your sibling or friend will love (while still trying to stay in your price range;-) ).  Also getting to practice your Christmas songs on the Piano, and singing Christmas songs all day!  I just LOVE the holidays!
Anyways:-)
I have a lot that will be going on in the next month, so I will try to post:-)
I found out Friday, that... (pause for dramatic effect) ...  I Won!!! YAY!!! in the essay contest that I posted about on Veterans day:-)  I will be going in for a dinner, and receive my award on December 9th, I will be sure to get pictures, and try to remember to post!:-)
Well, I have to get off now, My sister and I are going to make gingerbread house dough with our friend:-D
-Anna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)