Blogger Award

   Hey Everyone!
My friend Ashley awarded me a blogger recognition award:-) I am suposed to write a little on why I have a blog, and nominate some other people for the award, (I am suposed to nominate 15 people, but I don't know of that many blogs:-) )
 
    I started my blog in August of 2014.  At first the blog was just because I love to write, and I thought writing on a blog would be fun:-)  I had already writen several papers on Proverbs 31, so I posted those.  I started to feel closer to God when I posted, cause the blog was, for lack of a better word, "forcing", me to study my Bible, and think about it so that I could have something to write about it, and I really love my Bible more now:-)   I want to encourage people to love God, and do His will. And that is basically why I write:-)

Now people that I will nominate some people:  I nominate Cheyanne Harris at Sweet ModesTea , Chelsy Bontrager at It's A Beautiful Life , The Bontrager family at Bontrager Family Family ,  Mitchell Bontrager at Men on Fire , And Mrs. Harris, at Who am I .  Now you just have to copy and paste this picture, and write a little story about why you started blogging. and nominate some people too!



Anyways... This was fun, and I hope you all are having a great day! :-)

-Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)