Challenge


Y'all know that I am going on a missions trip right? well, the group doesn't require me to to read any books before I go, or memorize a book from the Bible.  But, they do have this little tract, that they want me to memorize.



The tract itself isn't that long, but there are several verses inside it that I have to memorize.  29 to be exact ;)  I have 7 out of these verses to memorize.  I know the verses, I have heard them, and read them several times.  But I do not have them memorized.  Please pray for me, that I will study hard, and not get distracted with other things, so that I will be able to get these verses memorized before I leave.  I leave June 20th :-) 
   I am getting very excited!! and a little nervous... going to another country is scary!  I know I am doing what God wants me to do.  And I know that God will bless me.  
Please keep me in your prayers!! :-)

-Anna



Comments

  1. Thanks for changing the comment thing. I am very happy you posted. Good job memorizing all those verses.
    Love,
    Watson

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)