Just a Friday...


Hey Everyone :)
 
   Nothing terribly interesting to post today.  I am just sitting here Printing out prayer letters :)  I am on my last 5 out of 100! so yeah... It's a little time consuming :)  but, it's fun working on all this missions stuff! :)
So today I get to go into town, and deliver all my prayer letters to the people that live in town :-D
I will be working on putting together my mailing letters later today :)
I am also packing today!  Our family is going on Vacation!!! yay!!! We are leaving Monday morning; driving to Kentucky, don't know what we are doing there, mom won't tell us kids, she's got this thing about surprises :p  Then we will go to Virginia, then Washington, then Up to North Carolina to see my brother in the Marines!!!! YAY!!!!   I have to get off now and go get all my stuff done.  but I just wanted to post a little :)

Your blogger friend,
Anna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)