My Adventure, all wrapped up:-)

So sorry to my readers!  I kinda left you hanging with the last post:-)
My mom and I did finaly make it to Florida to pick up my brother:-)
lets see... last thing I posted was... left the car dealership... liecense problems... hotel... Ahh yes, Hotel.
  My mom and I stopped at a Hotel, and got about 4 hours of much needed sleep. We got up at 4 am the next morning and loaded the car up to get back on the road and finish the last 3 hours of our trip. When we got out to our van, we saw the side door was open!  Somehow the night before, either my mom, or I had pressed the button on the keys that openes the door, instead of pressing the lock button. So our side door was open all night! Thankfuly God was watching over our van, and no one stole anything, and my moms computer was sitting on the floor by the door! whew! that could have been bad!  So my  mom and I got back on the road, I went back to sleep, and mom drove.  We were a little behind because we went through Mobile Alabama right at rush hour in the morning. But, at 9:04, we finally, after a very... very long drive, pulled into the entrance gate at Pensacola Christian College.
We got my brother and the other girl we were picking up, packed up their stuff, and then headed back home for Arkansas.
We made it home safely, without any problems.  I was just waiting the whole ride for something to happen, either hitting another dear, or getting in an accident, I was just waiting for it. But thankfuly, nothing happened!  
So now my brother is home.  I am so happy!!!!
so this is the end of my story, I hope you enjoyed reading it!:-)

I am acctually thankful that this whole incident happened, it really showed me, how God has His hand on everything, yes, it wasn't ideal for it to take so long to get to Pensacola, and yes I would have prefered to get there without any dear, or car dealerships.  I don't understand exactly why God let happen what happened, maybe to teach my mom and me some patience, or maybe to show us that He can always change our plans.  But I am thankful that God protected us:-)

-Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)