Isaiah 40:4

"Every Valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low, and the crooked places shall be made straight, and the rough places plain."

Isaish 40:4

I think that verse 4 is so comforting!   it is saying that the valley shall be exalted, and the mountain shall be brought low.  like, the people that aren't really cool, or popular, the background people, the people on the bottom, they will be rewarded in the end.  even though we are the small people, in the end, we will be rewarded for following God, and doing His will!  kinda like the verse that says " the first shall be last, and the last shall be first".   anyways, it is also so cool "the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places smoth.   that means that some dya God will completly perfect me:-)  straitening out my flaws, and smoothing out my rough areas in my life:-) isn't that Amazing!!!!

this was a discovery I madde last night when I was memorizing it :-)
Two friends of mine, and I are doing this Journey Challenge, it's were you memorize the chapeter Isaiah 40 in the month of January, my friend expalians it better on her blog here http://creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com/   so go read about it there!!!  It is a little hard for me to keep the verses in line, but I am getting it down pretty good ;-)  today is the 5th, so I am going to memorize verse five of Isaiah chapter 40.   
I love memorizing scripture, it really helps you focus more on God, and helps keep your mind off of things you shouldn't be thinking on :-)  but, it may not be the best for my sleep ;-) I was laying in bed last night reciting the verses as I was trying to fall asleep, then I forgot how one of the verses went, so I sat up and turned on my light and opened my Bible to find out exactly how it went, then I laid back down, then I forgot again, so I sat back up and turned my light on to read the verses again, this happened like 4 or 5 times. till I finally went asleep... so that was kinda funny :-)  hopefully I won't lose to much sleep over it! ;-)

Well, today is January 5th!  wow!! can you hardly believe it!!  I had a great New years Eve! I did a chubby bunny challenge over vidio chat with my Best pen pal friend, and her sisters, and I did it with my sisters on my end.  The only problem, is that i didn't have any marshmellows!!! I kept reminding myself for like a week that I needed to go get some for the challenge, but I kept forgetting. Well my sister and I were on our way home from church, driving into our town, when all of the sudden I remebered that we needed marshmellows!!!  I looked at the clock, and it said 9:08om... aghhh... there was no way I could get any marshmellows at this time, I live in a small town, where the only place to buy anything is the dollar general, and a grocery store, both oof which close at 9... Walmart is 30 miles away... so we stopped at the gass station to see if they sold marshmellows, well, they didn't, so I bought a bag of cinimen baby donuts to use instead... well, we did the Chubby bunny challenge with the donuts, and ended up almost choking on them, that was interesting... but it was great. I am so glad I have great friends!

Today is the first clear Sunny day of 2015!! (in Arkansas anyways)  the day is just so perfect!!!! here are some pics :-)

I LOVE Arkansas on pretty days!!! it's so beautiful!  you might not think it looking at the picture, but it didn't reach 40 degrees all day, it was freezing!!!
 my brothers, we went for a walk with one of our friends :-)
My brothers and our friend, Esther

                                               Esther and I :-D  (I was FREEZING!!!!)

  Esther is now a 'Certified Professional Coder'-- Apprentice.  Her certificate came in today:-)
waiting for the water to heat up so we can have tea and cocoa,
 Boys wanted cocoa, Esther and I had tea.
we were looking at Esther's tea cup, when we noticed that the two dots on the bottom, made it look like a face when you flipped the cup upside down :-)

Well,  these were some pics of beautiful Arkansas, and some pics of My brothers and I hanging out with Esther. A.
well, all together it was a great day! even though we may have drunk way to much pomegranate tea... but it was a fun day :-)

Hope everyone had a great day!!!

God bless!

-Anna



Comments

  1. Love the pictures Anna! Did you use the website I sent you to write that Bible verse on the picture??? I love it!!!!
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)