Matthew 26: 41


Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Mathew 26: 41

How often I get distracted.  I have so much going on, Mission work, my ACT, and then there's thinking about college.  I get so worked up, and stressed, trying to figure out how I'm going to get everything done, that I forget to Read my Bible, or I remember, and just put it off... planning to do it later... always later.   I forget to pray, and then when I do pray, It's more than often a short prayer, just so that I know I said my prayer.
My spirit is willing, I love reading my Bible, I love spending time in prayer with God.  But my flesh.. my flesh is so weak.  If I let my flesh control me, as I have before.  I don't read my Bible, and I forget to spend time in prayer.
When I am reading my Bible, and praying, I feel close to God, I am happy, but when I don't I "fall into temptation"  I do things I shouldn't, my mind wonders to places it shouldn't.
So today, I encourage you to read your Bible, Spend time, just sitting by yourself, praying, and getting closer to God.

anyways... I hope this short post made some sense :-)  Sometimes I have trouble getting my words out straight lol.

Love you all!

your sister in Christ,
Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)