Kenya Africa Missions Trip!!!!!!

Well, I have some totally, Awesome News!!!!

I have been praying about going on a missions trip, for quite some time.  I talked to one of my good friends about it.  And she told me about the group she went with when she went on a missions trip.  I looked into it.  And I applied for the Kenya Missions trip.
A couple days ago, I got an email, from the Missions leader, saying that I have been excepted!!!!!
YAY!!!!!
I am very nervous, I have never done something like this before.  It will be a great experience, And I am sure that God will work through me.  But It is still terrifying.  But the Bible says, that perfect love casteth out fear, I will pray that God will help me.
The missions trip is from June 20th 2015, to July 29th 2015.  I am not completely sure what I will be doing, but I think I will be dealing with the youth mostly.
I will need to raise $4,875 dollars.  I know that God will help me.
Please pray with me that God will bless my efforts, and that I can be a blessing on this missions trip.

I will post more on the subject once I learn more.

Please Join me in prayer!!!

I Cried unto God with my voice, 
        even unto God with my voice:
                    and he gave ear unto me.



-Anna


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, Anna! I am SO EXCITED for you!!! A mission trip over a month long! Guess what? I'm going to be serving in Uganda all summer, so we'll be in Africa the same time (coming home on the very same day, too...isn't that crazy?)!! So are you going with a team? With family members? If you don't want that info to be public, you can email me (aglimpseofhisglory@gmail.com)

    Don't be nervous about the unknowns. Yes, you're bound to experience things you never imagined, but great things rarely come within our comfort zones, and through this you are truly going to learn so much! I've been to Africa twice already (Kenya & South Sudan, and Uganda) and God used both experiences to completely wreck my life in a beautiful way. He will do the same for you!

    Anna, I have no doubt the Lord will provide funds for your travel. He has done that for me and MORE in the most incredible ways, just in the last few weeks. Simply trust and pray. You'll be amazed by the way He raises up prayer supporters and givers who will help you along in this journey. I will certainly pray for you. This will be the experience of a life time. God will stretch you and use you to be his hands and feet!

    In the months leading up to my trip I'm planning on blogging a bit about my past visits to Africa, and I'll be posting updates while I'm overseas as well. Feel free to follow along! www.leftmyheartinafrica.wordpress.com

    Much love, dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I'll definitely be praying!! I'm only 13 but I'm going on a mission trip to Kentucky in June ( I live in Georgia) I'm pretty excited about it being my first time. :) I can't wait to read all about it! How long are you going to be gone? What are you going to be doing there? Have a blessed day!!

    https://maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com/
    https://girlslivingforgodsglory.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)