Blogger Award

Hey Everyone!!!

So sorry it's been so long since I posted.  I have been extremely busy, and every time I tried to write out a post, I got distracted.  But the house is quite now, so I am going to take advantage of that and write! yay!

My good pen pall Ashley awarded me two blogging awards on her blog.  So here it is:-)



                                                                               
                                                            

she asked me these questions as well, so I will answer them.

1. What is your favorite place to shop?
     My favorite place to shop is Catos's.  They have the bes clothes and the clothes are so cute!
2. What's your favorite thing to eat?
    I think my favorite thing to eat would be fried chicken, or Chinese, I also love Bread sticks... yum!
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
     I would love to go to Israel!  either that or tour Europe!
4. Do you like writing letters or emailing best?
     I email more than I write letters, but I prefer writing letters: they are more precious.
5. Do you have a favorite game? If so, what is it?
    My favorite game? Board game wise, my favorite is Scatagories, playing outside, my favorite game is double dodge ball; it is a game my brothers made up.
6. What is your favorite activity to do with your family?
     Playing Scatagories. We used to play that game all the time.
7. Are you musical? If so, what instrument(s) do you play?
     Yes.  I play the Piano.
8. What was the last thing you memorized?
      Isaiah 40:10
9. What's your favorite book of the Bible and why?
      I love all the books of the Bible. But if I have to choose, it would be 1,2,3, John.  Or Isaiah.  I also Love Daniel.  The books of John talk about the love of Jesus.  Isaiah talks about Prophecys',  and there are many examples of Gods mercy, and  there are many promises.  And Daniel had great faith, and I really like that.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
       This seems to be the question of the day. I want to be a wife and mother.  But if I never marry, I want to teach little kids, like kindergarten, or maybe 1st or 2nd grade.
11. What are some of your hobbies?
      I don't really have a lot of Hobbies.  I like to knit, and write silly stories. I like to do hair.  There are a couple other things I like to do, I just can't remember :)
12. Do you like doing different hairdos on your hair?
      I do.  It is hard for me to do my own hair though, so I usually experiment on my sister's hair. hehe lol.

This is all the questions.  I am supposed to award some other people, but I don't really know a whole lot of bloggers'.  So I am just going to leave it there.

I have some exciting news that I am going to write about soon!
for now I will just ask for your prayers :-)

Your sister in Christ,
Anna


Comments

  1. Hi Anna!
    Yay! You did the award! Good job! I am praying for ya!:)
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I really enjoy the books of John as well, and Isaiah is such a wonderful book because it reminds us that God's promises are fulfilled and therefore we can believe in his promises.
    I've never been to Catos', but I do know there is one by where I live...I guess I'll have to check it out :)
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)