Psalm 135:1-3 ~ Praise Ye the LORD

1)  Praise Ye the LORD.  Praise ye the name of the LORD;  praise Him, O ye servants of the LORD.
2)  Ye that stand in the house of the LORD,  in the courts of the house of our God,
3)  Praise the LORD;  for the LORD is good:  sing praises unto His name;  for it is pleasant.
        Psalm 135:1-3

  I love the first four words "Praise ye the LORD."  period, that's it, there is nothing to go with it, no add-ons, nothing, just 'Praise ye the LORD."  and a period after it.  I don't know why, but I just love that period, it says, that there is nothing else to go with praising the LORD, you do not love the LORD conditionally, only when he is good, or doubting Him sometimes, but praising Him most of the time.  That period means, that God is always good, and we are to praise Him at all times! And I find that very... very, amazing!:-)   It says in verse 3 that we should "Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good;"  Bad things happen, but bad things do not happen because of God, God is ALWAYS  good, at all times, it is because of sin that bad things happen, but if we stay close to God, bad things will still happen, but you will have God there with you, always helping you, I learned at the beginning of Summer, that God will always be there for me, He has never failed me, though I have failed Him many times.   I love the last part of the verses, "sing praises unto His name; for it is pleasant."   I absolutely LOVE music!  I believe music is extremely important in our lives, music effects our heart, the way we think, act, everything we do.   And that is why we must sing praises to God, so that we may have our hearts on God, thinking about Him, and wanting to please Him all the time.  

   I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get on here and post, I have been so busy lately!   We have a family friend that came out a week ago and has been her all week,  and I have just not had time to just sit down, and think, and wright!... but this has been wonderful! just sitting here, reading my Bible, and thinking about what God has to say to me.  I pray as I post this, that God will use these words to help someone:-)

   Randomness:
My mom and my sister and a friend, and I all went to Old Town Hardy, (a small town, with a whole bunch of antique stores,)  It is a really cute place, and looking at all the different stores was a lot of fun!:-)   My mom found a sugar bowl, it was really pretty.  This morning I was looking through our cabinet, I was looking for a little tea-cup, when, at the back of the cabinet, was a little creamer thing,  I pulled it out, and low and behold... It was the pair to the sugar bowl my mom had bought!  Here are the pictures of the pair:-)

The happy pair reunited at last :-D
                                            proof that they are from the same company:-)

Anyways... I thought that was really cool:-)

Well, it is now midnight... so I should probably go to bed:-)
It was wonderful posting again!
 ~Anna

Here's a neat little quote I heard in church:
                               
                                                "Yesterday is Past,
Today is going Fast,
              Tomorrow is a gift from God."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)