God is Good! :-)

     God is so good!  We all had a great time in Florida with my brothers. We didn't have any problems, We all got to be together again for the weekend, and it was all together a terrific weekend!
  We got into Florida about 5pm Friday night, we went to the Navel Air Station to pick up one of my brothers, it was so good to see him!  Then we all headed out to Pensacola Christian College to pick up my other brother and his 3 roommates, so that we could all go to Pizza Hut for dinner:-)  And we had a blast at Pizza Hut! it was so much fun to hang out with my brothers, and Micah's roommates.  Then on Saturday We picked up both thee boys in the morning.  We went shopping on the Navel base, and then we went back to our motel and went swimming, then we went to the College and played in the Sports center for a couple hours:-)  On Sunday we all went to the Campus Church, the Service Was Amazing!  It was so good to hear a good Sermon to tie off our visit!:-)   And the Choir at the College is so Good!  I loved hearing them sing, and the band play:-)    We said goodbye to Timothy after lunch at I-hop.  We went to church with Micah that evening, then said goodbye, went back to our Motel, and got some sleep, and headed home early Monday morning.  I am so thankful that God provided us with the opportunity to do this!  I pray that we will all be able to see each other at Christmas again:-)  

In Christ,
Anna
Nahum 1:7

Comments

  1. Got your email Anna. I will look out for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna,
      I didn't get your letter yet...maybe tomorrow I will. I will let you know when it comes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D

Update :)