Update :)




         



              
Thank you so much for your prayers and generous donation to my mission trip to Kenya, Africa.   Your prayers, and support  helped greatly.   God blessed, and worked greatly on my trip!  It was so amazing to see how God provided for my trip through all my friends and family. 
I had an amazing summer in Kenya!  I spent a week in Wisconsin, training with my team.  Our training consisted of  team building, evangelistic training, and skill group training.  The skill group I was put in was puppets.  I loved being in puppets!  It was so much fun learning to dance and play.  
While in Kenya, our ministry was in the slums of Nairobi.   We visited several childrens schools and orphanages.  We performed our puppet show for them, sang, played games, and danced.  We also made them dinner, an ethnic meal called “palau”, made up of rice, meat, and various seasonings.   It was a blessing getting to serve these precious little ones.   We spent a large portion of our time in the high schools which were located in the slums of Nairobi.  Our team performed our “Drama and Dance”  presentations in order to draw the kids in.  Then, we spoke on two topics:  Academic Excellence and Relationships.   After we finished our presentation, we dismissed the kids, and split into groups of about five or six Kenyans, to two Americans, and then we shared the Gospel with them.  We were blessed to see many Kenyans come to know Christ.  

It was an amazing summer!  I am so happy that God allowed me to be a part of this mission trip.  Your prayers and monetary gifts helped make this all possible.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Video :D